CCNP Routing and Switching builds on the CCNA curriculum with in-depth study of advanced routing and switching for converged voice, video, and data enterprise networks.
The CCNP Routing and Switching curriculum consists of ROUTE, SWITCH, and TSHOOT. CCNP Routing and Switching builds the knowledge and practical experience to design and support complex enterprise networks in a real-world environment. Designed for college and university students or experienced IT professionals who want to advance their careers.
- Introduction to Enterprise Campus Network Design
- Implementing VLANs in Campus Network
- Implementing Inter-VLAN Routing
- Switching Architecture
- Implementing High Availability and Redundancy in a Campus Network (STP, RSTP, First Hop Redundancy)
- Securing the Campus Infrastructure
- Planning for Wireless Voice and Video Applications in Campus Network